Our faith formation programs have begun. Schedules can be found here.
For more info. reach out to Bernadette for details.
Parish Updates & Continued Covid Info.
- The celebrations of Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals are allowed; with some restrictions and attendance limits.
- Faith Formation classes for students in ALL grades Pre-K thru 5, The Edge (Grade 6-8), R.O.C (Gr. 9&10), and Adult RCIA will begin in October 2021 and run through April 2022. We are planning to hold in person classes 1 Sunday per month, but will have the flexibiliy to switch to virtual if needed. Please contact Bernadette at [email protected] for details and registration.
- Our 6PM LIFE TEEN Mass is temporarily suspended until the Spring 2022 to allow for all our class meetings to align with the adjusted schedules of our elementary classes. We will bring this Mass back when all our middle and high school teens are able to be vaccinated so they can attend, minister and participate safely! For now, you will soon see our LT Band on rotation at our 10AM Mass!
- Parish activities and events are being held on a limited basis and virtually when possible. Check our weekly bulletin for details.
- The distribution of food through our Parish Food Pantry is temporarily suspended. (Details forthcoming)
- We have resumed our monthly Bristol Lodge Service project; however, we will need donations of specific food items which much be individually wrapped/packaged. Click here to sign up to help.
- Monetary donations for Bristol Lodge are now being accepted through our We Share program so that we can purchase portions of the meals that may be needed. If you choose to donate online, click the Online Giving link on the bottom of our home page and choose "Soup Kitchen Ministry" when you donate.
Bristol Lodge Soup Kitchen
Throughout the pandemic we have been especially grateful to our Bristol Lodge Coordinator, Denise, and the small group of parishioners who have dedicated themselves to providing our monthly meal on the 1st Wednesday of each month. With their support we have not missed one month even throughout the Covid-19 shutdown.
As we prepare for the summer, we know the Soup Kitchen will start getting busier. If you are able to help cook a portion of the meal OR if you able to purchase food or snacks to go with the meal, we would appreciate your assistance.
Click here to find the monthly menu & sign up. Please read the note on the Sign Up Genius with details about food drop off locations & times.
Celebrate together from home...
Worship & Prayer Resources: We will continue to stream Masses for those who wish to worship from home.
MASS TIMES* Adjusted due to Covid Pandemic
Saturdays at 4:00 PM - Indoor Mass
Sundays at 10:00 AM - Drive-in Mass
The parish offices are closed at this time.
Our phone lines and emails are open and we are working from home to return messages as quickly as possible.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION SCHEDULE 2021-22 *Coming Soon*
At this time all virtual faith formation classes for the current school year have concluded. Registration and information for the upcoming school year will be available soon.
Click to download the current schedule: Class Schedule 2021-22 TBD
Download a copy of the Mass Responses and Prayers card: New Responses in Liturgy
SIGN-UP FOR PARISH NEWS UPDATES
Connect to our database. We use Constant Contact email blasts as a way to communicate timely parish information. By joining, you'll receive the latest news about Covid-19 closures and other relevant parish news.
Sunday Soundbites is a weekly, 90-second radio homily based on the Sunday readings, written and read by Fr. Greg Friedman, O.F.M.
Sunday Soundbites is also heard on Catholic radio stations around the country.
~ Franciscan Media Productions
Parish Administrative Assistants
Director of Parish Faith Formation
Youth Ministers - High School & Young Adult
Youth Minister - Middle School Edge
Youth Choir Director
Life Teen Music Director